Is launching a successful campaign more art than science? Is quantification more important than creative? We believe in both the art and science of marketing. Here are 6 steps to campaign success…
1. Ask the right questions. We start out by asking questions. Both client and agency need to ask the tough questions: What obstacles or challenges are driving away sales? How can your marketing campaign eliminate those barriers? Get to the heart of the challenges your business faces, so your marketing approach can work.
2. Listen. It seems obvious, but we listen to the answers. We hear the unspoken. We search for that hidden kernel of knowledge that can inform the entire strategy.
3. Create. Whether it’s a completely new brand identity or a series of web ads, we approach every challenge as a creative opportunity to bring emotion, attachment and desire to your brand. We will present you with options, and we will offer suggestions about each option so that you feel you are getting the most value.
4. Revise and Test. Your feedback is invaluable. Give it liberally! Then test your creation. A little testing can go a long way in determining success januvia free trial. No company is too small to test their message. And we apply a process to testing so we have a way to turn data into information.
5. Execute. Now we execute our marketing campaign plans together and monitor results. In the digital space that means monitoring analytics daily, optimizing for budgets and watching results. If we’re running an integrated campaign, we should also see increased inquiry and conversion to sales.
6. Repeat. There are always things to learn in the course of a campaign. We thrive on the opportunity to improve the process for you, and increase the results. Once we have a campaign that works, we repeat what we learned to improve the process and get you the results faster.